Paleonet: The Trilobite Papers v 23

Deb and Fred Sundberg freddeb85 at cableone.net
Tue Dec 17 17:38:25 UTC 2019

To all,

It is that time to think about your contribution to The Trilobite Papers, v. 23. The dead line for submissions will be Feb. 1 st , 2020 .

Of particular note is that I would love to see contributions from China and Russia, they have been very quite in terms of contributions.

I would like short contributions to:

Trilobite Hall of Fame

Franco Rasetti Hall of Fame

Gunther Hall of Fame

There got to be someone out there that needs to be recognized for their work on Trilobites, and they don’t even need to be dead.

In addition, I can include:

Research Reports

Announcements

Field Notes (short reports on localities)

Trilobite Literature Online

Trilobites Online

2018 Trilobite References

Of course, I am open to other trilobitic items.

The deadline for material is Feb. 1st, 2020 and the issue will come out soon after that.

Any questions, contact me.

Sincerely,

Fred