Paleonet: Professor of Paleontology, Institute of Biology, Hohenheim / The Stuttgart State Museum of Natural History

N. MacLeod n.macleod9 at gmail.com
Wed May 29 06:34:27 UTC 2019

This just in ...

----------

Dear list members,

please let me draw your attention to an interesting job opening at the
University of Hohenheim / the Stuttgart State Museum of Natural History:

The University of Hohenheim’s (UHOH) Faculty of Natural Sciences invites
applications for the position of a *Full Professor (W3) of
Paleontology***to be filled in the Institute of Biology, which is to be
newly established.At the State Museum of Natural History (SMNS), the
position is to be filled as the *Director of the Paleontology Department*.

The joint position is to be filled by the SMNS and the UHOH as a double
appointment according to the “Jülich Model”. This means that the
appointment at the University includes granting an immediate leave of
absence to fulfill duties at the SMNS. The position is initially limited
to five years with the possibility of an extension as a permanent contract.

The SMNSis one of Germany’s most renowned natural science research
museums and cooperates closely with the UHOHin research and academic
teaching.

For full job description, please visit
https://www.naturkundemuseum-bw.de/stellen/full-professor-w3-paleontology-director-paleontology-department

We look forward to your electronic application via
https://www.uni-hohenheim.de/prof-appt-portaluntil*July 14, 2019. *

Thank you for your attention.

Lucia Banholzer

--