Paleonet: Digitizing Microfossils

Maurizio Gnoli gnolim at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 17:02:55 UTC 2020

Dear Colleague, Dear Mike,
By several years I’m in contact with Dr. Enrico Bonino expert in Palaeozoic Trilobites and cartography. Recently send me very good images of microfossils he seems like to photograph. I send you in a separare e-mail with instructions of apparatuses. With all the best wishes,
Maurizio
Gnoli Prof. Maurizio
Via Togliatti 16
41043 Cainalbo di Formigine (MO)
Tel: 059/551249
Mobile: 3334817267
http://www.terra.unimore.it/ <http://www.terra.unimore.it/>

Please take care your life! This years Italy covid 19 sent in Paradise a lot of people with some of my good friends ...