Paleonet: help with identifying fossil casts

Paula Noble noblepj at me.com
Mon Dec 12 23:01:59 UTC 2022

Goodness, yes!

--

Paula J. Noble, PhD (she/her)

Professor

Chair, Department of Geological Sciences & Engineering

University on Nevada Reno

Reno, NV 89557 USA

Email: noblepj at unr.edu

UNR Web page: https://www.unr.edu/geology/people/paula-noble

ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Paula-Noble/research

From: Paleonet <paleonet-bounces+noblepj=me.com at paleonet.org> on behalf of Jane P Davidson <jdhexen at unr.edu>
Date: Monday, December 12, 2022 at 2:28 PM
To: PaleoNet <paleonet at paleonet.org>
Subject: Re: Paleonet: help with identifying fossil casts

$8 was a lot more money then than today.    Jane Davidson

Get Outlook for Android